Parents / family members / community members are encouraged to volunteer in our school!
Parent involvement is always welcome. Here are a few ways you can participate in your child's school and be creative in offering your time and talents to assist in the learning of our students.
- Classroom volunteer
- Library volunteer
- PTO volunteer
- Drive on field trips
- Help with special classroom projects
- Decorate for events
- Organize a party
Who to Contact
- Your child's teacher
- PTO President
Here is the process to become a volunteer at Scott M. Leaman Elementary School:
- Complete our Volunteer Information Packet (available in the office and our website).
- Provide a copy to the office of your current T.B. test (good for 4 years from date read).
- Complete a LiveScan (fingerprints - take the WPUSD form to an approved location) clearance.
- Provide a proof of completed COVID vaccination or negative COVID test (at home test not accepted) each week you are volunteering.
- Sign the visitor sign-in sheet in the office and wear the “VISITOR” lanyard or sticker while on campus.